Brian Horgan, PA
Brian Horgan, a board certified physician assistant, brings extensive experience in arthritis and pain management to Tri-State Pain Institute.
Licensed in Pennsylvania and Maryland, Brian has worked in the areas of rheumatology, physical medicine and pain medicine for more than 25 years.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals
- UPMC Center for Wellness & Musculoskeletal Care, Erie, PA
- UPMC Rheumatology Associates of NW Pennsylvania, Erie, PA
- William S. Makarowski, MD, Erie, PA
- EPN Center for Assessment and Research of Erie, Erie, PA
- Rehabilitation & Pain Management Associates, Baltimore, MD
- Masters, Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Professional Certificate, Physician Assistant, Essex Community College, Baltimore, MD
- BS, Combined Sciences, Youngstown State University, OH