Heather Adams Szymczak, PA
Heather Adams Szymczak, Physician Assistant
A board certified physician assistant, Heather Adams Szymczak has more than a decade of experience in pain management, cancer treatment, spine care, occupational medicine, orthopaedics and neurosurgery.
Working in conjunction with Dr. Joseph Thomas and Dr. Jung-Woo Ma, Heather offers enhanced access for patients in need of pain assessment and treatment, including injections and pump refills.
- Emergency Services, UPMC Hamot, Erie, PA
- The Regional Cancer Center, Erie, PA
- Erie Spine & Pain Management, Erie, PA
- Occupational Medicine, Ashtabula County Medical Center, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Ashtabula County Medical Center, OH
- Comprehensive Neurosurgical Specialists, Evansville, IN
- Saint Vincent Neurology Surgery, Saint Vincent Health System, Erie, PA
- NCPPA, ACLS
- B.S., Physician Assistant, Gannon University, Erie, PA
- B.S., Biology, Gannon University, Erie, PA